Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 5 : Final Year Project Award

Today... i start with a refreshing feelings .... maybe just to want cover all my stress due to the competition today..
i heard, they prepared banners + posters + bunting for this competition... hurm... thinking bout that, am i the only person who just prepare a PowerPoint slides for the competition??? Oh mann...!! suddenly i feel like wanna change my direction to PGB... better be there ..enjoying My Lovely Internship Moments.. but i already took an Off day prior to the presentation...

Once arrived... as i planned.. i'm late again... maybe i love to to be in a hassle position... ahaks..:) With a laptop hanging on my left shoulders,my right hand with an empty cage.... searching and wondering around to find my place..

At last... the last person to arrive... placed at the edge of the room... no 10th presenter doesnt change my mood at all.....

With all my guts, i just proceed with my presentations to all the peoples who seemed interested... on the other side.. it actually released my tension of facing all the other participants who actually seems ready to jack the judge with their so called banners......

Once evaluated, i just hope my project could give an impact to all the peoples.. not only the judge... actually, i dont care about this competition at all.... what i do care is, people would notice what i bring to improve our lives from the air-borne attack by those nuisance mosquitoes....

Fortunately...., i did win a prize... "MOST INNOVATIVE PROJECT FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT"... Yeah..!! at last.. all my hard worked being paid... !! so... who said i cant?????? YES!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment