Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 2 : FYP Vs Internship

day 2....

hurm... i already asked an exception for today from my boss..Mr Khaidzir.. i have to attend the FYP 2 presentation today....

ooooooowhhhhhh...!!! my heart pumping like Micheal Schumacher Ferrari engine pistons... maybe because im not that ready since my days are preoccupied by the Internship and thesis submissions.... damn stress mannnnn!!

My worst nightmare came through once i got to the campus. Electricity went down, its like UNITEN have been ambushed by the terrorist... ceiling fell over the floors... water flooded at every floor... owh GOD!! whats happening...!!

suddenly, an angel like whispering from behind my ears.... "BN building is closed, all the presentation have been reallocated".... "try to refer your name at the entrance door".... in flash, i saw, Mr Wong Hung Way's name.. "WONG HUNG WAY: BM level 2"

Like a Porsche, i ran to BM level 2.. but, where the hell they are... i couldnt see any human being presenting their FYP.. what i saw, is just a smelly carpets on the doorways... My unfortunate events getting worst once i realised, i forgot to bring my phones..SHIT!!

To make it short.. i found Tambun, my classmate... he lend me his phone n try to call Masud.. Luckily he pick up after several calls... Actually, the presentation is located at the end of level 2 buildings near to the lecturer's pantry.. Without hesitation, i just proceed to present my Project (Mosquito Repellent Using Handphone)... Suddenly the wheel rotates... my project are nominated to enter the excellent project awards on this Friday 19th April 2010...

YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment