Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 3 : PGB Overview

urm... n again.. i have problem in getting the pass....

PGB wont give me a temporary pass since im only gonna be here for 3 months... so i have to leave my IC... only i get the pass....

2nd day here.... i enjoyed the scenery from level 49... where my office is actually located... everything is so tiny from here...
My dept boss... Mr Khaidzir, just ask me hold on because he already assigned under the supervision of the senior engineer.....Mr Adli... but currently, he is outstation ....so, im just gonna meet him sooner...

so, i asked for a documentation or journal about PGB that i could read to fill my time.... Then, i was introduced to the PGB management person... Mr. Hafiz..

He brief me about PGB in terms of business prospect, designs and industrial background which clearly gave an overview how PGB works

No comments:

Post a Comment