Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stress + Relief...

After almost a month finding myself in the drains.... Finally i managed to coop up with all the taskes given...
Feel so stress since i've involved in the documentation...

warrGGhhhh!!!... everyday at least got 2 Engineering Reports have to be completed.... Luckily i got a very reliable partner...

Anyhow, i felt relief bcoz i could handle most of the tasks by myself.... depending on others could possible make me irritates by others..so, i guess i better learne fast as  much as i can....hehehehe

So..... for this month payroll, i bet i sure hit the numbers....hehehhe..
I have started dreamin' of to buy alot of things include to my beloved family.... Yes!! thats my priority now....

To own a stunning car could be the last priority in my list..... For now.. i sill pursuing my target to own a very relaxing and comfortable home for my family.. my son and wife could surely be proud of me... thus, i could be their inspiration to accelerate on this world after showered with several obstacles which created by myself and from above.....

Syukur... Allah still with me... maybe giving me another chance to enhance myself to be a better Khalifah... Maybe, He wants to test me since i've done tonnes of sins until today's date. So.... i wish, all of us..as Muslims, will step ahead and climbing the steps of success not only for the temporarily world we have been living but also the world after Death....

My Goal is to prepare myself with both achievements before i close my eyes..................

Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment