Thursday, December 2, 2010

Arisen of the Warrior....!!

Since about quiet sometimes after being preoccupied with my work overloaded........

"Arisen".... "Waken up".....

Those words actually describe myself right now... With my new determinations and inspirations, i belief that i could turn out to be a better lad toward myself, my family and also to Allah..

By writing it here.... it's like my "Black and White" documents which needs me to focus on improving myself for the rest of my life..

But.. to achieve the top level or highly ranked 'khalifah', for sure there obstacles which we usually stumbled in the middle of our way..... i dont know why..... i still cant manage to endure those obstacles.... sometimes i do feel like i forget to fullfill my priority... which is meeting You..Ya Allah....!


According to the Ulama' , Those obstacles are the test from Allah for us... The more you want to meet Him, the more you will encounter those obstacles.... But, those obstacles, could be hurdles or resolves by compelety tawakal to HIm.. InsyaAllah... I believed in that......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment