Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 28: GPP A ambush!!hehehe



Oraitz....Settled with the outfits, now.. i am ready to ambush the GPP A areas. The one and only question which still inflating in my mind is.... how am going inside the plant...?? With Foot?? Wargh... damn stress if it is gonna be real...



Mr Shafie, approached me and told me that i need to undergo safety class before i could enter the plant area. Thus, One of the HSE officer give a safety briefing to me on whats do's & don't's during my visit inside the plant. Soon after finished, Mr Shafie bring me to the front yard and ....quoted.. " hah.... kita ada kenderaan best utk mask ka dalam"... Hurm.... i guess it must be a petronas rotten pick up which i just saw not far from me. " Kita naek BASIKAL..!!"... " Hah sebelum tu, ambik Pam ni... Pam tayar basikal..."...he added. Hah, WHAT??? A Bicycle?? 

Serious man.... im laughing at myself while pumping the bicycles. They gotta be joking with me.... but it is too late that i knew, they are actually serious on what have they voiced out...hahhahaha. 
Basikal pon basikal lah.......



Once i hopped on the bike, we started our journey to ambush the GPP A plant. Actually, Bicycle is the main transport used by the site workers at the Gas plant. In other perspective it  could be true in terms of the safety awareness. Since we are at the Gas plant, any spark could leads to major damages. Fire could be lid once the 3 combustions factors take place ; Oxygen, fuel and ignition. 



My touring visit to GPP A, was accompanied by Mr Shafie & Mr Azmi Jusoh. They toured me around all the 4 GPP A area. Theres a lot of questions that i have been asking during the visit. Both of them is really helpful and cooperative. You all know what, the design of the plant is really complicated and use a lot of spaces. The pipes was very long, go upside down, turn back and the interesting part is.... everybody is really into their work..  So i guessed,  even the lower levels of workers, have been polished to show and practice professionalism of conduct inside the plant. What a well organisation.........   



No comments:

Post a Comment