Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 23: FAT Report..

Today maybe differs from my previous days in TFDD PGB...WHY?? coz i still feel fresh and revive from previous FAT sessions which helps me a lot in understanding the engineering phase especially in the technical work.

Those engineers, technicians and sales persons involved in yesterday's FAT session, leads me to the new phase@era of my mindset ...widen my knowledges and also boost my morality in gaining knowledge as much as i can during this 3 months period. What i could see, the professionalism credibility shown by all of the respective persons such as, in house engineers, sales person, manufacturer  are extremely enormous. They actually polished my inner sides and take them as my models in improving my way of life.. How they conduct meeting with their high level of confidence and very clear explanation regarding this project also open my eyes and yet still fluctuates inside my brain.

Hurmmm... i'm 100%ly sure, it could be difference if they are in the gov sectors. It is what we should learn and improve in order to bring our gov management to the top satisfaction, efficient and be professionals in doing our work... That's WHAT I'M GOING TO BE!! i will ensure that i could achieve the same confidence level and professionalism in my way to be an engineer.

For today's work, i need to sketch or actually type a report due to yesterday's FAT. With all the pictures and and informations that i captured, it is an easy task for me... I do really hope, i could be involved in this kind of agenda or activities again... Plus, They treat you an expensive meals as well....!! hahaha... But, im too shy to show my passions towards FOODs..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment