Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 7: Handout Review.. Switchgear & MCC



In this assignment... i just need to review a thick handout on Switchgear and MCCs.....
besides that... it just a ruler or prescription to be followed by the design engineers to design or to install instrumentation inside the GAS plant....


With their MOTTO... "MINIMAL SUPERVISIONS AND MATURITY"..... I NEED TO LEARN everything by myself..... but actually.. it is a positive working environment which actually polishing our ability and maturity in settling problem in our ways... Instead of giving me spoon, they give me pan to prepare my own foods.. in this way.. my appetite could be larger and i could digest it well... 


so, it means that , this scheme actually makes us learn something by our truly heart since we are the one who responsible on the outcome in the end.
Switch gears and Motors........


............dadadadadadad........ i think i need to find something which can improved my understanding in this part.. maybe it is because, the handouts is only a general info of the instrument or im too slow to digest this thing....


So.. what i do.. try to find materials which could enhance my understanding...
BUT... unfortunately.. there nothing unless i surf the Internet... and again... how... no computers provided for me...  brought my laptop, but no broadband... (actually being suspended due to the 3 months outstanding) ARRGHH,.....!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment