Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 13 : Petronas E-learning Module

Today, i tried to finish the e-learning module which counted as my assignments assigned by Mr. Adli.

This e-learning concept is actually an intranet staff's accounts access to enhance the understanding of the PETRONAS' instruments and facilities. This e-learning includes many types of module which is actually a simple learning programs complete with the assessments on each topics. There are severals topics highlighted by Mr. Adli for me.

By doing the e-learning module, 1 by 1.. everyday, i improved my learning and also my understanding rate of the technical facilities used in the O&G industries. Other than that, the e-learning also provide the learning module in leadership, business and motivational modules. Obviously it shows that PETRONAS is very committed in producing a real competent staffs not only in terms of working purposes, but they tried to develop a pure reliable, trusted,high motivated,matured and professional workmanships. I'm glad i could see the serious professional environments during my training.

 Besides the e-learning assignment, Mr adli also constructed a structured plans for my training in PGB. It include the assignments+projects which need to be presented each week whilst my training here. The most interesting part is, the plans also included soft skills training. For the soft skills, i need to read a book, titled " From Where you Are, to What You Are Going To Be". According to him, this is  a great book and very useful in my future if i implemented the principles proposed inside the book. So, Im gonna have a very wonderful experiences here for the following 3 months.

For me, technical + soft skills training program created for me, suits we very well. So, For my followers, i will definitely share the contents of the Book later.. Sure, we could also applies it in our lives.......

Dream of a very big things... don't ever limit yourself for every single wishes..

No comments:

Post a Comment